Below is a table listing the most common parts we offer. They are easier to see at a glance in this format compared to studying our catalog in depth. In part two of this series, I will give several typical examples based on popular airframes.
Note: The first two digits of the part numbers are the group number in which the full description of the part can be found. ie, Hybrid studs, 2502 are in The Hub Group (2500).
At the very bottom are numbered notes that address the right hand column.
Part descriptionPart Number Pricing Notes
Hybrid Studs 2502 $79
Safety Shaft 2503 $79
Short Gold Hub 2501(B) $579 (1)
Front Starter kit 2400 $566 (2)
Ft Alter. Brackets 2901 $99
Gold Oil Filter housing 2601(S) $239 (3)
Gold Sandwich 2802 $169 (4)
Hi-volume Oil case 2000HV $289 (5)
Billet Oil Pan 2201(B) $289 (6)
Deep oil pick up kit 2202(A) $59
E/P Distributor 3301E/P $349 (7)
Valve Covers 1900PC $149 (8)
Pushrod tubes 1602PC $60 (9)
Piston, Rod, Cyl. Kits
2,850 cc Kit 2850CC $1,800 (10)
3,000 cc kit 3000CC $2,200 (11)
(1) This is the hub used with a 5th bearing. 2501(A) is for no 5th bearing
(2) Front starter kit includes the 2401 starter, the 2402 brackets, the 2403 tail bracket, 2405 top cover, 2406 gasket and the 2407 hardware. We are glad to sell it as a kit or by the part, the kit is slightly less expensive.
(9) These are stock GM steel tubes that have been cleaned and powder coated white.
(10) This kit has Remanufactured rods with ARP bolts, Forged dual fuel pistons and new Clark’s full fin cylinders. A look at the parts can be seen here: Complete Engines for Sale
(11) This kit has Remanufactured rods with ARP bolts, Forged dual fuel pistons and new Custom machined, full fin cylinders. Price includes machine work to case and heads. A look at the parts can be seen here: Complete Engines for Sale